COVID-19 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE YOU USING TO ENSURE SAFETY AMID THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC?
Club Champion is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our clients and employees. We continue to carefully monitor Center for Disease Control (CDC), government agencies, and local health official websites for guidance in this difficult situation. We want our clients to feel confident and comfortable when visiting any Club Champion location.
While we have always had cleaning and sanitation processes at every store, we are have implemented additional steps to ensure customers and employees are safe:
- Regularly cleaning all common areas, bathrooms, etc. multiple times per day
- Cleaning all equipment (clubs, shafts, grips), computers, desks, and fitting bays in-between fittings
- Using hand sanitizer/washing hands frequently throughout the day – plenty of sanitizing wipes and gels on hand in stores
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS
- Keeping a minimum six feet of clearance between employee and customer
- Enforcing that employees do NOT shake hands with customers or other employees
- Mandating that employee and customers wash their hands or sanitize immediately prior to every fitting or customer engagement
- Employees have been instructed to leave work immediately if flu-like symptoms arise and immediately notify their management team and executive team
NOTE: In some markets, additional precautions or protocol for business mandated by local or state governments may call for face masks and/or gloves to be required by employees. In those stores, we will abide by those requirements and expect our customers to do so as well.
IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO ATTEND MY FITTING?
In short, yes. Per the protocols mentioned in the previous section and the mutual agreement that both customer and employee take the precautions listed, there should be security in knowing that the fitting can be conducted in a safe, effective manner. Additionally, there are rarely more than five people in a store at one time, so the ability to social distance is very achievable.
SHOULD I EXPECT A DELAY IN RECEIVING MY CLUBS?
Our build shop is currently running on a normal production timeline for orders with components that are in stock. However, some manufacturers are experiencing delays in getting products to us. We will be proactive in letting you know if your order is impacted.